PGP in Java Specialization has expanded into numerous fields; the most exciting and promising are React and Node. PGP in Java Specialization is a 6 month Industrial program which offers you in depth classroom training followed by one year of Professional Practice to gain real world professional skills.
The Industry Endorsed Curriculum of PGP in Java Specialization enables students acquire necessary skills to aspire for new age jobs. The curriculum lays emphasis on industry specific competencies helps students stand out in the most competitive environment. The program is also mapped to global technology certifications to enable the students to seize the global career opportunities. This program is customized to suit your Post Graduation pattern and allows you to pursue your IT career pursuits along with your Post Graduation or after Graduation. This is followed by an Internship in an organisation at the end of your the course.
- 6 months Programme in Java Specialization aligned to university semester curriculum
- 12 month Professional Practice
- 1500+ Organizations as recruiters
- Experienced IT Professionals as Faculty
- 1 year of Professional Practice
- Understand the basic programming Structure
- Building the Logical programming
- Understand the advantages of Object-Oriented Programming
Data Structures and Algorithms
- Understand how to design an algorithm for a problem.
- Learn how to find the efficiency of an algorithm.
- Learning how to use the appropriate data structure to improve efficiency
- Learning how data structure helps to solve real-life problems.
Introduction to RDBMS and SQL Programming
- Learn to efficiently design the database and implement them.
- Learn to effectively build robust database applications.
- Enable learners to efficiently query the database and maintain it.
- Learn to maintain transaction and advanced level queries in real-life problems.
Programming in Java
- Understanding concepts of OOP how helps a developer to use various modern-day programming languages.
- Learn to manage the errors and exceptions.
- Learn how to use the collections in real-life problem.
- Understand the different IO operation.
- Learn threads to achieve parallel processing or asynchronous behavior and Concurrency.
- Learn to create database centric application using JDBC.
- Understand to create static and dynamic web pages.
- Learn to enhance look and feel using CSS.
- Learn advanced animation using canvas
Servlets and JSP
- Enable the learner to understand the web component create a dynamic web page.
- Understand the difference between Servlet and JSP.
- Understand the advantages of MVC in web applications.
Implementing Data Persistence Using the Hibernate Framework
- Understand the ORM Framework.
- Appreciate Hibernate as the ORM framework.
- Understand the architecture of Hibernate.
- Learn CRUD operation using hibernate.
- Learn the HQL using Hibernate.
Building Web Applications Using the Spring Framework
- Understand spring as the powerful lightweight framework.
- Learn to create MVC based enterprise application using Spring.
- Appreciate Aspect Oriented Programming using Spring.
- Learn implementing security and validation using Spring framework.
Implementing REST Using Spring Boot
- Understand the advantages of Spring boot over spring framework.
- Understand to build the restful web services using Spring boot.
- Learn to use the build tool like Maven.
- Learn CRUD operation using restful web services and test them using postman.
Introduction to Node.JS
- Understand the package manager in Node JS.
- Understand the asynchronous programming using Node JS.
Developing and Deploying Cloud Apps Using Google App Engine
- Understanding the fundamental of Cloud Computing.
- Understand to develop and host the web application using GAE.
- Understand to create the endpoints.
- Understanding Autoscaling, Deploying, and Securing Application using GAE.
- Understand the use of Angular in creation of web application.
- Understand the typescript role in Angular.
- Understand the user of SPA and routing in angular.
- Understand the angular directive in depth
- Understand using react framework to build UI.
- Learn different components of React
Pre-requisite for Admission to PGP in Java Specialization are :
- Candidate should be Graduate or Experienced
- Knowledge of C Programming is preferred