Diploma in Computer Applications is a one-year diploma program that aims to make students study computer applications in depth in a shorter period of time.
- The DCA program imparts scientific, practical and technical knowledge to its learners about various computer tools that are used in day to day life.
- The applications and the programs taught make tasks simpler and provide ease of use to its users.
- A computer programmer or operator usually enjoys a higher demand for everything becoming technologically advanced.
- Aspirants of this course are used at shops for preparing a database for all the items including their serial numbers, price and quantity ratios.
- Pass outs of this course are required to handle large data starting from back door operating to storing all sorts of information of an organization.
- 4 Terms program in Computer Applications aligned to university semester curriculum
- Practical Learning
- 2500+ Organizations as recruiters
- Experienced IT Professionals as Faculty
- 5 years Placement Support
Pre-requisite for Admission to Diploma in Computer Applications
- Class 10th >=60% or Class 12th >=55%
- Any Fresher can apply