UX/UI DESIGN COURSE
The UI/UX Design Specialization brings a design-centric approach to user interface and user experience design, and offers practical, skill-based instruction centered around a visual communications perspective, rather than on one focused on marketing or programming alone.
Does UX require coding skills ?
I mentioned that UX design does not require coding knowledge. Although it's not required, there are still many instances when learning to code may benefit your UX career overall.
Is there a demand for UX Developers?
UX professionals are in global demand
There's an increased demand for UX skills globally, especially in regions like Europe, the United States, Canada and Australia. In many countries, demand outweighs supply for skilled UX professionals. UX design is one of the top five in-demand skills according to a LinkedIn report.
What is the Salary for UI Designer ?
The average salary for a User Interface Designer is $64,848. Base Salary. $45k - $92k.
Design thinking process
- Design thinking process
- Difference between UI/UX Designs
- Understanding Project brief
- What is User Research?
- How to carry out interviews for user research
- Research Analysis
- How to analyze User statements
- Understanding goals and frustrations
PS and AI
- Introduction to Photoshop and Illustrator
- Tools and Features
- Tips and Tricks
- Image Manipulation and color Corrections
- Practical implementation
All UX Cards and Balsamiq
- Card sorting
- Alignment Model
- Back casting
- Content strategy
- Introduction to Balsamiq
- Understanding tools and features of Balsamiq
Introduction to wire framing
- Grids and Layouts
- Designing mock screens in Balsamiq
- Understanding wireframes & creating different types of wireframes
All about adobe XD
- Introduction to Adobe XD
- Understanding tools and features of Adobe XD
- Best UI/UX Design Reference on web
- Examples of Good and bad UI
- UI Design and its Resources
All about visual design
- Understanding color psychology
- How to use colors in UI
- Understanding and creating mood board ( Brand Guidelines )
- Various plugins and resources for colors and typography
Visual Design Practical
- Applying color and Typography to screens
- How to improve your visual design
- Aesthetic key components
- Useful plugins to create User Interface
- HTML and CSS
- Creating Web Pages via HTML and CSS
- Bootstrap 4
- Creating Web Pages via Bootstrap
- Portfolio Creation
- Various examples of Portfolio
- What to include in a UI UX Design Portfolio
- Understanding different Portfolio Platforms
- Introduction to Behance
- Portfolio Tools and features of Behance portfolio
- Creating Portfolio
- Articulation of Thinking Process, Design Strategy and Execution Description
- How to perfect meta tagging of project
Preparation for Interview
- Portfolio Review
- Portfolio Presentation
- How to create a perfect UI UX Designer Resume
- Tips and Tricks on how to crack UI UX Design Interview
- Mock Interview
- Graphic Designers / Freelancers can apply with an experience.
- Undergraduate's / graduate's can also apply.