Diploma in Digital Marketing
The scope is wider when it comes to digital marketing. Digital Marketing will remain as the most powerful way of marketing in the future. But as the dynamics of digital marketing is changing every day, a digital marketer has to be agile, alert, and smart and adapt to latest changes. According to McKinley, there’s high demand for skilled digital marketers, while a reliable supply of talent is lacking throughout the industry. The report shares that over half of all marketing hires will be digital specialists, with content and digital advertising being the most sought after areas of specialization.
The importance of digital marketing has opened numerous doors for individuals with the intentions of pursuing careers in the field. In fact, digital marketers were the most hired persons by companies in 2015 according to Smart Insights. By 2021, experts in this area will be the most influential and with good reason.
- Advance Course Structure with Companies aligned requirements
- Freelance Projects Opportunities
- 1000+ Organizations as recruiters available
- Experienced IT Professionals and Entrepreneurs as Faculty
- 5 years Guaranteed Placements Assistance
This Digital Marketing course will transform you into a complete digital marketer with expertise in the top eight digital marketing domains — search engine optimization, social media, pay-per-click, conversion optimization, digital analytics, content, mobile, and email marketing. Fast-track your career in digital marketing today with practical training you can apply on the job.
Fundamentals and Overview
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Fundamentals and Tools
- Content Planning and Promotions
Digital Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Digital Analytics
- Inbound Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Advance Digital Marketing
- Market Research – Primary & Secondary
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- E-commerce Optimization
- Preparation for certifications
- Business Perspective in Marketing
- Managing Digital Initiatives
- Client Management
- Professional Skills Training
Preparations for Certifications
Pre-Requisite to Join this Course:
- Any Graduate can join.
- Specially designed for Working Professionals/ Entrepreneurs/ Freelancers etc.