Animeria Advance Diploma in Computer Applications (ADCA) is a 18 months of diploma course in the field of computer applications. It can be pursued both, after completing 10th. It studies various computer applications like MS Office, Internet applications, Operating System, Database Management System, HTML among other subjects.
Advance Diploma in Computer Application or ADCA is a 18 months of program to study computer application in-depth, it provides students with practical and scientific knowledge on the Computer course along with major soft skills. ... The course will provide learners with the usage of applications and the ease of it accordingly.
- The ADCA program imparts scientific, practical and technical knowledge to its learners about various computer tools that are used in day to day life.
- The applications and the programs taught make tasks simpler and provide ease of use to its users.
- A computer programmer or operator usually enjoys a higher demand for everything becoming technologically advanced.
- Aspirants of this course are used at shops for preparing a database for all the items including their serial numbers, price and quantity ratios.
- Pass outs of this course are required to handle large data starting from back door operating to storing all sorts of information of an organization.
- 5 Semesters program in Advance Computer Applications aligned to university semester curriculum
- Practical Learning
- 2500+ Organizations as recruiters
- Experienced IT Professionals as Faculty
- 5 years Placement Support
Job Opportunities after completing ADCA?
There is a huge demand for such candidates who are genuinely qualified with a computer degree. The qualifying candidates can work in the IT sector, ERP, PC Assembly, and E-business.
- Computer Fundamentals
- Ms. word
- Ms. Excel
- Ms. Access
- Project I
- Advance Excel
- Financial Accounting
- Tally ERP Clerk Level
- Tally ERP Managerial Level
- Project II
- HTML Programming
- Developing web page via HTML & CSS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Interview Preparation
- Communication Skills
- Personality Development
- Writing Skills
- Hard work Vs Smart work
- Placement Drive’s
- More than / Equal to 60% in Class 10th and 55% in Class 12th
- Working knowledge of MS-Office is preferred