mini-Graduation in Banking and Finance
For over 12 years, Animeria has taken pride in creating career opportunities for students from different walks in life. It has trained lakhs of students in India.
mini-GRADUATION Program is Designed to be pursued along with Graduation, This Program prepares college students for a successful entry into professional world by making them Job-Ready, the day they graduate. This Program can be pursued as a Dual-Qualification Program along with a graduation degree. In addition, mini-GRADUATION offers a perfect blend of skills training that includes Core Domain Skills, Professional, grooming and new age skills, Complementing the academic program the student is pursuing. The Industry endorsed Curriculum of all streams enables students to acquire necessary skills and aspire for
new age jobs. Furthermore, well structured communication and soft skills, combined with Professional Practice helps create well-rounded professionals. The curriculum lays emphasis on Industry specific competencies that help students stand out in the most competitive environment .The program is also mapped to global technology certifications that helps the students seize global career opportunities.
The mini-GRADUATION Diploma Course focuses on developing the student to meet the Industry
Requirements and Survive in this Competitive Technology.
- Program designed to make industry ready Banking and Finance Professionals.
- Program can be done along with the college - making learners employable as soon as they graduate.
- Well structured curriculum covering industry practice of BFSI industry.
- Placement assistance at the end of the programme - chance to be employed with top banks and finance companies.
- The mini-Graduation in Banking and Finance programme, being a Dual Qualification programme consists of 4 semesters where all the banking and finance concepts are taught to learners along with 3 years of their graduation studies. The programme starts from the very basics of banking and finance industry and step-by-step takes you through all the modules you need to learn to become a skilled professional in the BFSI sector.
- The focus of the programme is to mold learners into professionals who are proficient in banking and accounting softwares. with a detailed understanding of the latest tax policies like GST, Global Finance and accounting standards, Advance Retail Banking operations and more, we aim at building highly skilled professionals.
- Dual Qualification programme along with college studies.
- Alternate day classes for only 2 hours that, conveniently scheduled without any clash with the college timings.
- Break facility at the logical point for a short period, that will help learners prepare for their college examination.
- Gain expertise in Tally.ERP9 tools for maintaining accounting details.
- Learn the tax policies; GST, TDS etc and implemental in Tally.
- Complete understanding of advance retail banking operations.
- Gaining in-depth knowledge in MS Excel and presentation skills.
- Helps in grooming professional skills.
- Placement assistance on meeting placement eligibility norms.
- Work smart with office and internet.
- Advance Excel tools and techniques for financial accounting.
- Computerized financial accounting using TallyERP9.
- Advanced Business Analyticals & Tools (Statistical Tools & Techniques).
- Introduction to accounting concepts, Double entry system and book keeping and IT, TDS, GST.
- Taxation using TallyERP9.
- Semester 1 Exam.
- Transaction and rectification of errors
- Advanced Accounting Concepts
- Corporate Finance & Management Accounting
- Global Finance & Accounts Processes
- Professional Skills I
- Semester 2 Exam
- Indian banking industry and regulatory environment
- Customers service for banking and finance industry
- Global finance and industry standards IFRS and GAAP
- Selling and relationship management for banking and finance
- Retail banking products and processes
- Semester 3 Exam
- Financial products and services
- Financial planning and wealth management
- Advanced retail banking operations
- Industry orientation and career planning
- Professional Skills II
- Semester 4 Exam
- To be eligible for placement assistance following additional eligibility criteria is required:
- Class 12th appeared/college learners with class 10th and 12th scores > 50.
- Selection basis rating online English communication exercise and interview.