Programming with C training imparts the skills to learn C programming language fundamentals. The learning curve drives the participants from the basics to the complexity of file input-output and pointers. Learning C programming is essential for the developers as it is widely used in software development including desktop applications, compilers/linkers, tools and utilities to control hardware devices.
Upon the completion of training, you will be able to:
- Understand the nitty-gritty details of the C programming language
- Write C program on different problems
- Use operators, branch statements, and create loops to control the flow of data
- Create and use variables by understanding their scope of existence
- Implement data structures including arrays, stacks, queues, linked list, and trees for optimized control over operations
- Understand the special features of C including pointers, structures, pre-processor directives, and storage classes
- Create macros and use
- Work with file handling concepts
- Create programs producing graphics output
C Course Modules
- Introduction to C
- Conditional Statements
- Looping Statement
- String Operations
- Scope of Variables
- Storage Classes
- File Handling
- Data Structure in C
- Pre-processor Directives
- Conditional Compilation
- Void pointers
- Graphics Programming C
C Course FAQ's
While there is no formal pre prerequisite for this training, however candidates with a strong interest in software development are the ideal participants for this course.
Is C easy to learn ?
C is a general-purpose language that most programmers learn before moving on to more complex languages. From Unix and Windows to Tic Tac Toe and Photoshop, several of the most commonly used applications today have been built on C. It is easy to learn because: A simple syntax with only 32 keywords.
Is C called mother of all languages?