Visual effects and composting are the most eye catching parts of the video. It attracts audiences with its various effects, and keeps them glued to the motion pictures. The master course in After effects is designed specially to enhance, and uplift the artistic and technical skills that help you to master the professionalism in the fields of composting and Visual Effects using After Effects. This course is the combination of both artistic and technical aspect of uniting images created on the computer, as well as, the live footage in Visual Effects. To enroll in this course, you need to have the basic knowledge of computers. You need to know how video edit and graphics works, and must be aware of the operation of basic fundamental tools. Having the knowledge of editing terminologies will always be an added advantage for the applicants.
The objective of the course is building up the exploration of both visual and tangible skills in order to design creative processes. Developing visual observations via drawings, storytelling, camera, lighting etc is the main motto of the learning session. Adobe After Effects will help you learn expert level skills in the application.
The basic contents of the course consist of-
- Design, Computer Graphics and Art fundamentals- It covers up with the topics like design fundamentals, drawing principles, still life, color theory etc.
- Visual Effects Compositing- It includes rotoscoping, color correction, expressions, keying, tracking and stabilizing.
- Study of motion of the camera and shooting against camera, Rotoscopy and wire removal is also part of the course content.
Modules to be covered
- Introduction and Interface
- Importing footage, including video, audio, and still images
- Importing Footage and Editing, Data Management
- Key-framing and Tweening ,Workflow, Exporting and File Formats Masks, Layer Modes, Basic Effects
- Keying Layer Properties
- Nesting, Pre-comping, Non-destructive Workflow
- Adding and animating text
- Text, Type and Kinetic Typography , 3D text effect with animation and camera effects.
- Shooting for Post Production
- Color Correction in After Effects
- Manipulating Footage
- Working with Masks
- Monsters, lightsabers and explosions
- Green Screening
- Advanced Video Creation and Editing Techniques
- Advanced Effects
- Motion tracking and lightning
- 3D Camera and Mocha
- Particles and Physics
- Final Project Work Day
- Green mat and Blue mat composition work
- Hierarchy of Work Time: Student Critique / Class Discussion / Lectures / Work Time
- Extracting and removing objects from layers
- Creating and using masks and track mattes
Creating special effects using the Effects menu
- Rendering and Exporting Your Work
On its completion, the students will understand how to evaluate different types of colors, shapes, lights, and camera effects in the image processing. They will know the practical implementation with ease. Students will be able to learn the entire process of developing the portfolio.
Learning of this course exposes you to various career options in media and animation industry as visual effects artists. You can also work as a mentor or a freelancer. Visual effects composting is also used in games and movies on common grounds. So you have a huge number of options to choose from, to shape up your
career taking higher leaps. You can also start up with your own studios and coaching classes.