Just Completed 12th and confused which career course is best for you or your friend, relative or parents suggested you to pursue Software Engineering as a Carrer and now you have a query in your mind that you are from Commerce stream, are you eligible for Software Engineering Training So Students Let i tell you the fact from my past experience. I think i can guide you better as I have also done Software Engineering and passed 12th from Commerce stream and Completed Bachelor’s in Commerce and Master’s in Sales and Marketing and an Entrepreneur by Profession.
As we all know that Technology is changing per day. Daily some new inventions were done by people infact last day one news comes that 15 years of boy has designed a shoe for women which protects them from Rape. This is Incredible India. Same the Carrer in Software Engineering has expanded into numerous fields. The most exciting and promising are Cloud and mobile computing. Students can pursue Software Engineering directly whether they are from Arts, Commerce or Science stream. It’s totally depend on your Interest that you need to pursue it or not.
You can pursue it as a dual specialization program along with your graduation. most of the students do BCA/ BCOM along with Software Engineering Diploma Course. AIIT provide mini-Graduation in Software Engineering in two aspects – Diploma and Diploma with Degree. Student will get a choice in selection of their universities for degree program.
mini-Graduation in Software Engineering is a three year program which offers you in depth classroom training followed by one year of professional Internship to gain real world hands on experience.
- 4 Semester advance study compared to College’s
- 1 yr of Professional Practice
- 1000+ Organizations as recruiters
- Experienced IT Professionals as Mentors
- Logic Building and Effective Problem Solving
- C Programming
- C++ Programming
- Core Java
- My SQL
- Rational Database Management System
- Professional Skills I
- HTML Programming
- Developing Web Applications using Servlets and JSP
- Responsive Web Design using HTML 5 and JQuery
- Professional Skills II
- Developing Mobile Applications for Android Platform
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Implementing JSF, Hibernate & Spring in Java EE Applications
- Professional Skills II
- Developing Apps for Touch & MobileDevices
- Developing and Deploying Cloud Applications using Google App Engine
- Software Testing
- Professional Skills IV
SALARY PACKAGE AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE
There are Software engineers who get paid even less than cab drivers and there are some who get paid more than CEOs of some companies. Salary range is too wide. Max you can make is around average salary of Software engineer in USA i.e roughly $70,000 per annum which is roughly 4–5 lakh INR per month.