- Total Duration : 54 Hours
- Course Type : Classroom+ Online
Hands-On Expertise in Java
- 54 hours of classroom training with hands on experience in Java programming
- Learn to develop efficient and robust applications by using Java programming language.
Today, there are varied electronic devices available in the market. To work with these electronic devices, different applications are used. These applications are developed by using different programming languages, such as C, C++, Java, and C#. However, the applications developed by using programming languages like C and C++ do not support cross-platform portability.
Java is an Object Oriented Programming language that helps to develop real-life portable applications. We can create both, CUI-based application and GUI-based application, by using Java. The code reusability feature of Java enables software developers to upgrade the existing applications without rewriting the entire code of the application.
This course helps the students to develop efficient and robust applications by using the Java programming language. It also describes how to create inner classes and generic classes. In addition, this course discusses the implementation of type casting, localization, threads, thread synchronization and concurrency. Further, it discusses the various classes of the java.util, java.io and java.nio packages.
- Create object-oriented Java applications
- Implement operators
- Work with conditional and loop constructs
- Work with arrays, Enums, and strings
- Implement inheritance and polymorphism
- Handle errors
- Design a user interface
- Handle events
- Implement inner classes and type casting
- Work with regular expressions and localization
- Work with generics and collections
- Work with threads
- Implement thread synchronization and concurrency
- Work with streams, classes, and interfaces
- Create applications using advanced features of JDBC
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Conditional and Loop Constructs
- Arrays, Enums and Strings
- Polymorphism and Inheritance
- Error Handling
- Inner Classes and Types
- Generic and Collections
- Streams, Classes and Interfaces
A learner should be familiar with the Windows environment