- Total Duration : 36 months
- Course Type : Instructor Led – Classroom + Lab
- Programme designed to make industry ready Banking and Finance professionals
- Programme can be done along with the college- making learners employable as soon as they graduate
- Well structured curriculum covering industry practice of BFSI industry
- Placement assistance at the end of the programme- chance to be employed with Top Banks and Finance companies
The mini-Graduation in Banking and Finance programme, being a Dual Qualification programme consists of 4 semesters where all the banking and finance concepts are taught to learners along with 3 years of their graduation studies. The programme starts from the very basics of banking and finance industry and step-by-step takes you through all the modules you need to learn to become a skilled professional in the BFSI sector.
The focus of the programme is to mold learners into professionals who are proficient in banking and accounting softwares. with a detailed understanding of the latest tax policies like GST, Global Finance and accounting standards, Advance Retail Banking operations and more, we aim at building highly skilled professionals.
- Dual Qualification programme along with college studies
- Alternate day classes for only 2 hours that, conveniently scheduled without any clash with the college timings
- Break facility at the logical point for a short period, that will help learners prepare for their college examination
- Gain expertise in Tally.ERP9 tools for maintaining accounting details
- Learn the tax policies; GST, TDS etc and implemental in Tally
- Complete understanding of advance retail banking operations
- Gaining in-depth knowledge in MS Excel and presentation skills
- Helps in grooming professional skills
- Placement assistance on meeting placement eligibility norms
- Work smart with office and internet
- Advance Excel tools and techniques for financial accounting
- Computerized financial accounting using TallyERP9.
- Advanced Business Analyticals & Tools (Statistical Tools & Techniques)
- Introduction to accounting concepts, Double entry system and book keeping and IT, TDS, GST.
- Taxation using TallyERP9.
- Semester 1 Exam
- Transaction and rectification of errors
- Advanced Accounting Concepts
- Corporate Finance & Management Accounting
- Global Finance & Accounts Processes
- Professional Skills I
- Semester 2 Exam
- Indian banking industry and regulatory environment
- Customers service for banking and finance industry
- Global finance and industry standards IFRS and GAAP
- Selling and relationship management for banking and finance
- Retail banking products and processes
- Semester 3 Exam
- Financial products and services
- Financial planning and wealth management
- Advanced retail banking operations
- Industry orientation and career planning
- Professional Skills II
- Semester 4 Exam
To be eligible for placement assistance following additional eligibility criteria is required:
- Class 12th appeared/college learners with class 10th and 12th scores ≥ 50.
- Selection basis rating online English communication exercise and interview.