- Total Duration : 30 Hours
- Course Type : Classroom
Instructor Led classes
- 30 hours of classroom training with hands on experience in implementation of Data Structures and Algorithm
- Learn to select and implement an appropriate data structure and algorithm to solve a given programming problem
Computer science is a field of study that deals with solving a variety of problems by using computers. To solve a given problem by using computers, you need to design an algorithm for it. Multiple algorithms can be designed to solve a particular problem. An algorithm that provides the maximum efficiency should be used for solving the problem. The efficiency of an algorithm can be improved by using an appropriate data structure. Data structures help in creating programs that are simple, reusable, and easy to maintain. This module will enable a learner to select and implement an appropriate data structure and algorithm to solve a given programming problem
- Explain the role of data structures and algorithms in problem solving through computers.
- Identify techniques to design algorithms, and measure their efficiency.
- Sort data by using bubble sort, selection sort, insertion sort, shell sort, quick sort, and merge sort.
- Search data by using linear search and binary search techniques.
- Store and search data using hashing.
- Solve programming problems using linked lists.
- Solve programming problems using stacks.
- Solve programming problems using queues.
- Solve programming problems using trees
- Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms
- Sorting and Searching
- Linear and Binary Search
- Linked Lists
- Stacks and Queues
- The ability to interact in English in a classroom environment.
- C# or C++ Programming